Understanding the Big Picture of Data Analytics
Mar 23, 2023
12:00PM to 1:00PM
Date(s) - 23/03/2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Add to calendar:iCal
Click to join our virtual Lunch & Learn session: Understanding the Big Picture of Data Analytics at 12 p.m. ET!
Discover the different types of analytics, how you can get involved in data analytics and why performing data analysis is important.
Data has easily become a valuable commodity in today’s economy, going beyond your day-to-day life. But how can a set of numbers be so valuable? The answer lies in the insights that can be extracted from data through analysis and interpretation. Join us on March 23 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET, as we provide an overview of what is causing the proliferation of data and how analyzing this data can uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights that can help businesses and consumers make better decisions.
- What is driving the growth of data
- Obtaining knowledge from data
- Data and digital ethics
- Types of data analytics and it’s involvement in various industries
- And much more!
Get all your questions answered during our Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
Upcoming lunch & learn sessions in our Tech and Data Webinar series and go beyond the numbers with:
- Data Management on Thursday, April 20
- Business Analytics and Evidence-Based Decision Making on Thursday, May 11
- Open Source Intelligence Training on Thursday, June 15