OCAD U Art & Design Programs
The communication and design industry is competitive and one of the best ways to make yourself more marketable is by building your skillset through ongoing education.
McMaster Continuing Education is proud to be partnering with OCAD U, Canada’s biggest art and design university, to offer you a variety of online courses that will help advance your career in the field of design.
You can register for these courses directly on OCAD U’s website. You’ll be directed to OCAD U’s course page. From there, you can select one of the course options and follow the prompts.
SAVE $25 when you register by simply entering the discount code McMasterU23.
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator – February 27, 2023
- Dynamic Web Design, PHP – February 27, 2023
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects – April 18, 2023
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator – April 10, 2023
- Introduction to Adobe InDesign – May 4, 2023
- Social Media Marketing for Creative Professionals – March 2, 2023
- Introduction to Designing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications – April 10, 2023
- Package Design Studio– April 4, 2023
- Introduction to Designing Inclusive and Accessible Content -April 11, 2023
- Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-Credential– April 24, 2023
Register for these courses directly on OCAD U’s website by clicking on the course link above where you’ll be redirected to OCAD U’s course page. Questions regarding courses, registration, grades and policies should be directed to OCAD U’s Continuing Education.