Earn your AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate Credential
Do you want to learn best practices and tools for configuring and deploying systems on the AWS platform? This 100% online training course will prepare you to create automated and scalable deployments of networks and systems.
- Ideal for system administrators and software developers
- Learn common techniques for configuring and deploying systems
- Prepare to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
Information Box Group
- Learn standard AWS infrastructure features
- Understand how to use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
Learn more about AWS SysOps Administrator
Payscale.com reports that the average base salary for an AWS Systems Administrator salary in Canada is $93,000 per year.
An AWS Systems Administrator is a professional responsible for operating, deploying, and managing various systems on an AWS platform as well as an organization’s AWS infrastructure. Professionals in this role are responsible for configuring cloud management services on AWS as well as monitoring and managing any AWS services involved.
The Certified AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates to employers that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to work within a team that is responsible for supporting an AWS environment for their organization. Candidates who have successfully earned this certification should be able to quickly and easily perform tasks supporting AWS systems at the level of someone who has obtained 1-2 years of experience with AWS administration.