Learn how to effectively lead change in your organization with our virtual instructor-led Change Management courses
Change Management is essential in driving the successful adoption of changes within organizations. The approaches you’ll learn will support employees in understanding, embracing, and sustaining the change within the organization. When Change Management principles are understood and applied by change leaders, organizations are better positioned to:
- Proactively respond to employee resistance
- Support transformation initiatives
- Address employee needs and expectations
- Anticipate problems
- Transition an organization from a current state to a future state
We have partnered with Mariner to provide a variety of virtual, instructor-led courses related to Change Management that are aligned with the Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP)® Standard for Change Management© for you to understand the fundamentals and critical concepts that can be applied and integrated into the work that you do.
Explore courses below and register today!
Information Box Group
Fundamentals of Change Management (QEP™) Learn More
Gain a solid foundation in Change Management with our virtual instructor-led course
Accelerating Change Through Leadership (QEP™) Learn More
As a senior or frontline leader, gain practical tools and approaches for effectively leading change
Learn more about these courses
Change Management training is for any professional that would like to further develop their skills in managing change, some roles include:
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, HR professionals, Operational roles, Product Managers, Marketing Specialists, User Experience Designers, Financial Analysts, General Managers
- Leaders with responsibility for change in their organization
- Anyone wanting to better understand how change can be successfully managed
- I want to grow my skills in one of today’s most in-demand areas of business
- My organization is undergoing major change and transformation
- I’m looking to learn effective ways to manage change
- I want Professional Development Units (PDUs) to help support professional certifications (E.g., PMP, CCMP)
Our instructors are certified, highly experienced Change Management consultants with a passion for helping individuals and teams learn how to effectively manage change and the challenges that arise because of it.
Mariner holds the Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP) status from the Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) for our Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership courses. ACMP® is a professional membership association dedicated to advancing the career growth of individuals and the effectiveness of organizations by advancing the discipline and practice of change management.
Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) for individuals seeking education credits to certify or re-certify as a Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) or other certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP®).