Ask your HR rep about Tuition Assistance benefits
McMaster University is dedicated to helping our employees achieve their professional development and educational goals. With the Tuition Assistance Program, enjoy lifelong learning and gain in-demand career skills.
- The Tuition Assistance benefit is currently close to $3,500 per employee per academic year (September-August)
- Once accepted, no need to pay for courses, simply register for a McMaster Continuing Education academic certificate and diploma courses and pay only for student fees and any required textbooks
- Opportunity to participate in professional development courses funded by the Human Resources Department at no cost
Information Box Group
- Approximately $3,500 in tuition assistance
- Renewable every academic year (September-August)
- Applicable to all McMaster Continuing Education academic certificate and diploma courses
McMaster employees also have the opportunity to participate in professional development courses funded by the Human Resources Department at no cost to them or their department. Some program options include:
Learn more about McMaster Staff programs
McMaster University Employees are eligible for Tuition Assistance provided they are employed:
- On a continuing or contractually limited appointment of at least one year OR
- Under the terms of a Collective Agreement, written contract or employment contract which specifically extends the Tuition Assistance benefit to employees
If you would like to learn more about the tuition assistance program or are unsure of your eligibility, please contact your HR representative.