Learn how to inspire teams, lead effectively, and offer support through a change initiative
This course provides leaders with a high-level overview to Change Management and a clear understanding of their role as a change leader. It offers practical tools and approaches to implement change and achieve and/or sustain desired benefits.
By completing this course, you will understand:
- How to support the organization as well as individuals through change, while dealing with resistance and change fatigue
- The value of communicating a consistent and inspirational vision of the organization’s future state and how it ties to the adoption of change, the realization of benefits and the return on an investment
- How to effectively partner with and leverage support from a change practitioner, project manager, and other project team members
Information Box Group
Learn more about this course
- Leaders/Managers responsible for guiding change in their workplaces
- Leaders/Managers wanting to learn how to manage change resistance in their organization
- Leaders/Managers interested in obtaining PDUs towards professional certifications
- Professionals in roles such as: VP, Director, Manager, Supervisor
Our instructors are certified, highly experienced Change Management consultants with a passion for helping individuals and teams learn how to effectively manage change and the challenges that arise because of it.
Mariner holds the Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP) status from the Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) for our Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership courses. ACMP® is a professional membership association dedicated to advancing the career growth of individuals and the effectiveness of organizations by advancing the discipline and practice of change management.
Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) for individuals seeking education credits to certify or re-certify as a Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) or other certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP®).