Gain a solid foundation in Change Management with our virtual instructor-led course
If you’re looking to expand your skillset and career opportunities, our online Fundamentals of Change Management course can help.
Gain in-demand training in Change Management by learning:
- Key change management concepts and processes
- Evaluation types and when to use them
- Roles and responsibilities within a change program
- How to build, tailor and roll out a Change Management strategy and plan
Information Box Group
Program highlights Learn More
- Earn 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- 3-day virtual sessions delivered quarterly
- Led by industry experts in the field.
What you'll learn Learn More
- Essential Change Management concepts
- Critical activities & tools to drive successful change
- Change related roles, responsibilities and activities
Learn more about this course
- Professionals wanting to grow their skills in the high growth area of change management
- Professionals in roles such as: Business Analyst, Project Manager, Change Coordinator, HR Manager, and Operational leaders
- Anyone wanting to build a strong foundation for managing change in their workplace
- Anyone interested in obtaining PDUs towards professional certifications (CCMP, PMP etc.)
Our instructors are certified, highly experienced Change Management consultants with a passion for helping individuals and teams learn how to effectively manage change and the challenges that arise because of it.
Mariner holds the Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP) status from the Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) for our Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership courses. ACMP® is a professional membership association dedicated to advancing the career growth of individuals and the effectiveness of organizations by advancing the discipline and practice of change management.
Fundamentals of Change Management and Accelerating Change Through Leadership offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) for individuals seeking education credits to certify or re-certify as a Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) or other certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP®).