Advanced Management Accounting
- Total Units :
Online (Self Study)
- Class Semester:
- Winter 2023
- Date Range:
- Mar 15, 2023 - Aug 15, 2023
- Class Dates:
- No Scheduled Class Meetings, March 15 - August 15 (Online)
- Kathy Faber
- Courses are activated in Avenue to Learn 1-3 days prior to the course start date. The final examination will be administered through Examity, a live remote online proctoring service. Students are responsible for covering the Examity proctoring fee (approx. $50 CAD) which is NOT included in course tuition. Refer to our website or your course in Avenue to Learn for further details. Please note registering after the course start date may delay course access and does not permit exceptions to coursework due dates, late textbook purchases, or the refund policy.
Kathy has taught adult learners for over 20 years in both professional and higher education settings. After earning several professional designations, she uses her experience to assist students interested in preparing for industry qualifying examinations such as those leading to the CPA, CFP, and CFA professional designations.
She has been teaching students online since 2018 and has developed several online courses in corporate finance and managerial accounting. Kathy feels comfortable with many different pieces of education technology, from online course hosting platforms to course authoring software.
Kathy has experience teaching at Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier University and Sheridan College, as well as many years of corporate training. She has taught over 20 different courses in managerial and cost accounting, financial accounting, financial management, corporate finance, personal finance, and personal income tax.
Kathy holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts (Accountancy) from the University of Waterloo and an MBA from Heriot-Watt University. She also holds several professional designations: Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Her personal interests include her family, fitness, and continuous education.
- ACC 925 Intro Financial Acct or equiv
- ACC 929 Inter Management Acct or equiv