- Total Units :
- Class Semester:
- Winter 2024
- Date Range:
- Feb 12, 2024 - Apr 21, 2024
- Class Dates:
- No Scheduled Class Meetings, February 12 - April 21 (Online)
- Adam Prokop
- Note to student: This is a 10-week accelerated course. Expect concentrated amounts of course activity. Courses are activated in Avenue to Learn 1-3 days prior to the course start date. Selected synchronous webinars scheduled during the term. Webinar dates will be posted at the start of the term and will be recorded. Attendance is recommended but not required.
Adam Prokop has taught and developed accounting, finance, general business, and operations courses at several Canadian universities. He has worked in a number of different sectors including finance, energy, real estate, and government. He currently works as a Senior Risk Analyst and consultant in the real estate industry.
Mr. Prokop holds the Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation, the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA) designation, the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from McMaster University, A Master in Finance (MFin) from Queen’s University, a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Organizational Psychology from University of London, and a Master of Science (MSc) in Supply Chain Management from Wilfrid Laurier University.
- RSK 713 Risk Mgt Principles & Practice
- RSK 714 Risk Asessment & Treatment