Intermediate Management Accounting
- Total Units :
Online (Self Study)
- Class Semester:
- Spring/Summer 2023
- Date Range:
- Jul 15, 2023 - Dec 15, 2023
- Class Dates:
- No Scheduled Class Meetings, July 15 - December 15 (Online)
- Michael Michalski
- Courses are activated in Avenue to Learn 1-3 days prior to the course start date. The final examination will be administered through Examity, a live remote online proctoring service. Students are responsible for covering the Examity proctoring fee (approx. $50 CAD) which is NOT included in course tuition. Refer to our website or your course in Avenue to Learn for further details. Please note registering after the course start date may delay course access and does not permit exceptions to coursework due dates, late textbook purchases, or the refund policy.
Michael Michalski is a member of the teaching staff in the McMaster University/Mohawk College Bachelor of Technology Program (BTECH) where he teaches Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour. He has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Finance and Human Resources Management. Michael holds an M.B.A. in Human Resources Management and a B.A. in Economics, both from McMaster University. He has taught courses at McMaster since 1993.
- ACC 928 Intro Management Acct or equiv
- ACC 925 Intro Financial Acct or equiv