Project Management Fundamentals
- Class Semester:
- Winter 2023
- Date Range:
- Jan 16, 2023 - Mar 26, 2023
- Class Dates:
- No Scheduled Class Meetings, January 16 - March 26 (Online)
- Hamilton Candundo
- This is a 10 week course You will gain access to your online course three days before the course start date.
Hamilton Candundo has over 10 years of experience in project management as a Project Manager and Instructor. He has managed projects in technology, government, research, and health care industries.
Hamilton has experience in online learning, teaching project leadership, scheduling and stakeholder management. Hamilton also has expertise with various project management information systems including Microsoft Project.
Hamilton holds a Bachelor of Sciences and Health Studies degree, a Master’s in Public Health, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Long Dam is a subject matter expert with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is a key contributor to the latest PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition and is an active member of the PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter (PMILOC).
He has 15+ years of Project, Program and Portfolio Management experience from different industries such as leading edge technology, private, public, government, higher education, insurance and financial sector. He is passionate about the community of Hamilton and he serves on the board of directors for the BGC Hamilton-Halton. Long also teaches at a number of other Ontario Colleges.
Long is a life-long learner and have obtained the following Certifications & Credentials through the years:
- PMI Agile Hybrid Project Pro Micro-Credential (AH-MC) – 2020
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) – 2020
- PMI Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) – 2017
- PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP) – 2015
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) – 2010
- Management of Portfolio – Foundation & Practitioner (MoP-P) – 2019
- Microsoft Certified Educator – Technology Literacy for Educators: 21 Century Learning Design – 2021
- Microsoft Certified Professional Specialist – (MCP) – 2016
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 (ITIL V3) – 2008