RETIREMENT COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION
Canada’s aging demographic has created an increased demand for skilled business professionals to supervise, manage and operate retirement communities. Expanding your knowledge and skills in business and the retirement and senior living industry. Open new doors to rewarding career opportunities.
The Business Administration diploma program with a Concentration in Retirement Community Management is a flexible, convenient online program. Designed in collaboration with the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA), this program gives you the foundational skills required for supervisory and management roles within the retirement industry so you can enjoy a career in areas such as operations, marketing, sales, HR or finance.
Gain insight into this unique industry and and learn how to manage the unique areas of senior living communities such as operations, finance, human resources, marketing and sales, food and nutrition, paired with an understanding of senior living and aging.
Explore the requirements below and register today!
- Anyone interested in long-term care, senior living communities and retirement community residences within social services and healthcare
- Anyone currently working in business or looking to enter the business field
- Professionals seeking a second career or career progression within hospitality, personal support, social services or business
- Individuals with limited experience in the fundamentals of business
- Recent college/university graduates