Risk Management Concentration
This concentration teaches you the fundamentals of business administration and risk Management. Learn how risk managers assess, identify, communicate and control the exposure of risk to better support an organization in achieving its goals.
Learning the core business competencies, combined with a specialization in Risk Management will help you create and implement structured risk management programs to prevent or reduce the potential losses before they occur
Explore the requirements below and register today!
- Anyone working in the insurance industry or other areas of business where risk is assessed
- Anyone working in business
- New and current managers
- Anyone looking to enter the field of business
- Recent college/university graduates
- Professionals pursuing designations
Information Box Group
Earn your Business Administration Diploma with Risk Management concentration by successfully completing all five core Business Administration courses plus all three concentration courses listed.